***This is part 2 of 3 from a series of dreams I have had in regards to Hillary Clinton in: 2008, 2012, and 2013 (look for the next one over the coming weeks)
Firstly, I do not know the interpretation of everything in my dreams. Things are cryptic and the true interpretation may only be understood when it happens.
Secondly, I love the body of Christ; my hope is to bring clarity, vision, and fervent unified prayer direction to the church in 2017.
Thirdly, this post is not about being right; our nation needs prophecy that turns us to Jesus and righteousness. “Righteousness exalts a nation, But sin is a reproach to any people.” (Prod. 14:34). Consider what noted bible teacher Stuart Greaves from IHOPU said on Instagram.
Lastly, I believe the Lord is sharing what will happen if we do not humble ourselves and righteously return to the Lord. But—if we return to the Lord—PERHAPS… “Who knows if He will turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind Him” (Joel 2).
This is part 2 of a 3 part series of dreams that I had in relation to Hillary Clinton (read part one at www.praybenjamin.com)
I had a dream on July 9, 2012, that Hillary Clinton was elected, the Clinton 3 rose to power, and this all came forth because of our own unrighteousness and the abominable prayers and actions of the Free Masons, resulting in abortion increasing in our nation. We know that the Sovereign God has given us all free choice, by wisely placing two trees in the garden of Eden, “but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die” (Gen. 2:17). And we know that abortion is against God’s heart, for He justly establishes, “You shall not murder” (Gen. 20:13). But of course there is a merciful pardon, and restoration, for the repentant heart (Heb. 4:16). And we know that Elijah heroically confronted the prophets of Baal in a stadium type gathering, but unfortunately ran afterwards, afraid of Jezebel, until he stopped to hear the still small voice, which directed Him, “Yet I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, all whose knees have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.” (1 Kings 19:18). Why did God speak? He shortly wanted to unite Elijah with the 7000 because Godly unity is a force of heaven, “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one” (John 17:22). The word of God exhorts us unto prayerful stadium watchfulness in this hour by stating “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning” (Joel 2:12). But what are we doing after we exit the stadium?
The Dream, which changed my life.
In the dream I watched as a middle-aged man, who was pegged as a conspiracy theorist and an eccentric whistle blower, was trying to share with the church on Christian radio, that he had been with the Free Masons for years (honestly, I don’t know much about this group) and they (along with many others) were working to get the Clinton 3 elected (I knew that Hillary was elected but Bill and Chelsea had influential power). These groups were praying (not to God) for the Clintons to: win the election; grow in significant power, and work to establish abortion in the nation. No one would believe this man and he became frightened, fled (just like Elijah in 1 Kings 19), and then vanished. Then the dreams shifted to years in the future. I was in a beautiful wedding chapel with family and friends of the man, waited for the bride, who was his grand daughter, but she never showed and the scene slowly dissolved. Next, the wife of the man came to me and tearfully apologized, “I wish I would have believed my husband and prayed for the Clinton 3 maybe my granddaughter would be alive for her wedding day, instead she was lost to abortion.”
BUT we can pray for God’s Mercy?
I believe the story of 1 Kings 19 gives us a peek into how we can pray and act today to stop the atrocious spread of abortion.
- Firstly, RETURN TO THE LORD & CRY OUT FOR MERCY: In the Word of God, we are shown before-hand that our negative actions have consequences; God shows the consequences before hand in order to turn us back to Him. Today we must return to God, cry out for Mercy; let’s not wait until we are drowning in the consequences of our sin. Perhaps… “Who knows if He will turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind Him” (Joel 2).
- Secondly, PRAY/LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY: Righteousness is the answer for America and not just an elected official. Elijah was called to live righteously, and declare the word of the Lord; Today, God is asking us to stand like Elijah and to say and do what is righteous (Righteousness is righteousness even if no one is doing it, and sin is still sin even if everyone is doing it).
- Thirdly, SACRED ASSEMBLIES THAT LEAD TO JOHN 17 UNITY: Elijah defeated the prophets of Baal in a stadium type gathering; Today, more than ever, we must gather in large venues crying out to the Lord, repenting from our own sins (Joel 2:12-17), defeating unrighteousness and immorality as we walk holy.
- Fourthly, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED IN THE DELAY OF REVIVAL: Since Jezebel viciously thrust a threat upon his life, Elijah ran and hide in a cave, depressed and frightened. Why? Because the “revival” was delayed (1Kings 19:4). Surprisingly, the Lord spoke to Him about 7000 righteous ones; Today, we must not run out of the stadium events and hide, instead we must arise, speak the truth in love, and unite in John 17 unity and pray—for the Clinton 3—to turn to the Lord and do the most good, instead of the most evil (remember: if they are not with the Lord than they are against).
- Lastly, WE MUST TRUST GOD’S LEADERSHIP GOD: He instructed Elijah to anoint three leaders (2 Kings 19:16-18), who would confront idolatry. One of which was Hazael, who, unfortunately, later on was used to bring God’s hand of judgment upon Israel (2 Kings 8:12). Today, we must mourn as Elisha did, and pray that Hillary does not become like Hazeal, ask God for mercy (2 Kings 13:22-23), and believe for revival. Cautiously, we must understand that God is ultimately maneuvering people to His righteousness, as His ways are far above our ways.