“God likes me” team member sharing the LOVE of the Father at Gay Games
this page is designed to be on the front side of the paper, and gives the “why” behind the what; this is the group of 3 questions (accountability group) after you meet with your large group.
THE LOVE OF FATHER
MEDIATION – PRAYER – ENCOUTNER GOD – HOLINESS
GOALS GROUP OF 3
1. Personal growth and accountability – 1st commandment growth so that you can do the 2nd commandment.
2. Serving brothers and sisters – others praying and serving another into the fullness of their calling.
3. Freedom from sin – sharing wisdom, being there, keeping other accountable, praying and fasting until your holy brother or sister has freedom.
4. Disciplines – walk forth in the disciplines with right motives.
5. Personal Prayer and fasting – cultivating a lifestyle of prayer and fasting, keeping each other accountable helps us do it!!
PERSONAL GROWTH AND ACCOUNTABILITY
A cord of 3 strains is not easily broken (Eccl. 4:12). Therefore, it is important that we gather in threes and strengthen each other. We strengthen each other to grow in the 1st commandment so that we can do the 2nd commandment. Our job is to allow God to move in our lives by the power of, His Word and Spirit, and through the encouragement of our brothers and sisters.
We do this by gathering once a week, strengthening and challenging each other. This time does not need to be longer than 20 minutes and can easily be finished in a lunch break once a week. This time is there to help each other grow in the Love and Knowledge of God so that you can live out the fullness of the 1st commandment.
Each member should take a moment to share how they have grown in the to Love God (as from the meditation in holy Club last session) and be loved by God more this week. We start off each session by asking the questions from the “Group of 3 Questions”.
WEEKLY QUESTIONS FOR GROUP OF 3
1. Fierce LOVE of the Father; For God so loved the world that He sacrificed His Son (John 3:16); cause you to grow in the first commandment to love God with your whole heart, soul, mind, and strength?
2. Are you doing the disciplines that you agreed to?
3. What do you think about using the Name of God in vain?
this page is designed to be on the back side of a double sided sheet of paper
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
ENCOUNTER GOD: FIRST read the scripture over slowly. SECOND, close your eyes, Go to God, ask for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things, Let Him guide you to the Truth. THIRD, say the scripture slowly pausing FOR GOD TO REVEAL HIMSELF—to reveal TRUTH. FORTH, answer the questions accordingly. REMEMBER TALK TO GOD, NOT JUST ABOUT HIM.
What does this scripture show me about who YOU (God) are? (text with God in space provided here)
What does this scripture show me about what YOU (God) think about me? (text with God in space provided here)
How then shall I pray/obey? (text with God in space provided here)